Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end-users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers, and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The RPUG 2022 Annual Meeting will be held 25-28 April 2022 at Saratoga Springs, New York. Further information, including registration, accommodations, agenda, etc. will be published as they become available.
- The RPUG 2020 conference was held as webinar series, from September 15 to 16, and from October 13 to 15. Please take a look at the program, presentations, and recordings.
- The 2020 ProVAL Workshop Schedule is updated.
- The 2020 ERPUG conference is canceled.
- The 2020 ASTM E17 committee winter meeting will be held virtually from December 7 to 8, 2020.
- The 2021 TRB AFP50 committee meeting will be held virtually as a part of the 100th TRB Virtual Annual Conference.