Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end-users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers, and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The RPUG 2022 Annual Meeting was held from April 25th to 28th, 2022 in Saratoga Springs, New York. The presentations were posted.
- The next RPUG meeting will be held in southern Illinois near the new Illinois test track in spring 2023. Stay tuned!
- The next European Road Profile Users’ Group (ERPUG) conference will take place at Macdonald Holyrood Hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland, from October 12 to 14, 2022.
- The next ASTM E-17 Vehicle – Pavement Systems committee meeting will be held at Hyatt Regency Seattle, 808 Howell Street, Seattle, WA, USA, from June 13 to June 14, 2022
- The next TRB AKP50 (formerly AFD90) Committee on Pavement Surface Properties and Vehicle Interaction may be held in summer 2022. The date is TBA.